Electrostatic Air Filter (PLP)
1” Polarized HVAC Filtration System
The Fresh-Aire UV® Purity Low Profile Polarized Filtration System (PLP) offers relief from particulate indoor air pollution. It is the perfect retrofit to replace your HVAC filter with a high efficiency whole-house air filtration system.
• UV-reactive filter media with Goldshield™ antimicrobial nanotechnology
• Captures particulates, allergens, pet dander, dust mites, spores, etc.
• 97% effective capturing particles down to .3 microns (.00001 inch)
• Low-cost media replacement (*3-6 months on average)
• Fits standard 1” filter slot
• Lifetime system warranty
Purity Low Profile filter media is designed to be easy to install. Each replacement pack comes with two collector pads. Just power down the system, open the frame and replace the pad by sliding it onto the electrode.
Indoor Air Pollution
Indoor air pollution divides roughly into thirds. PLP captures particulates like a conventional filter, only much more efficiently. PLP is equivalent to a MERV 13 filter while typical conventional filters are rated at 6-8 MERV. Conventional MERV 13 filters are notorious for restricting air-flow but PLP avoids this problem by attracting particulates with an electronically charged pad.